Wednesday 11 January 2012

#131 Remarque: "Equus Found Fragments I & II"



The partial figure:  What can the sculpture do without?  Find power in the part by stripping the figure of the unessential.

Equus Found Fragments I & II were recently juried into the National Sculpture Society's 78th Annual Awards Exhibition.
I am proud to be an elected member of this time-honored and prestigious organization.

The dramatic sculpture also won the Award for Excellence from the Society of Animal Artists in 2010.
I have been an elected member of the Society of Animal Artists for over 30 years.


Equus Found Fragments I & II
23"H 41"L 8"D






Go to the BLOG INDEX on the right for more information.

Blog, text, photos, drawings, and sculpture . . . © Sandy Scott and Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment