Thursday 23 February 2012

#168 In the field: At the Autry


Friends and collectors
Saralynn Geraghty, Peggy & Bob Dunn
Earlier this month we attended the Autry Museum's Masters of Western Art Show
in Los Angeles.  The prestigious show is a coveted invitation and I always introduce new work at the gala event.

The night before the opening, the museum hosts a fun-filled artist party and a few artists are singled out to be given wonderful gifts such as complimentary advertising in art publications, framing services, exotic and unique trips, etc.

I was honored and thrilled to be one of the recipients:
A stunning silver and turquoise necklace designed by Fredrico Jimanez was presented to me by the museum.  I will always cherish the gift, memories of the evening and the Autry family.  theautry.org/



"The necklace" with my dear friend John Geraghty . . .
Autry Museum Trustee and Special Advisor 




No comments:

Post a Comment